This or previous program is for Educational purpose ONLY. Do not use it without permission. The usual disclaimer applies, especially the fact that me (P1ngul1n0) is not liable for any damages caused by direct or indirect use of the information or functionality provided by these programs. The author or any Internet provider bears NO responsibility for content or misuse of these programs or any derivatives thereof. By using these programs you accept the fact that any damage (dataloss, system crash, system compromise, etc.) caused by the use of these programs is not P1ngul1n0's responsibility.
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/p1ngul1n0/blackbird cd blackbird
pip install -r requirements.txt
Search by username
python blackbird.py -u username
python blackbird.py --web
Access http://127.0.0.1:9797 on the browser
Read results file
python blackbird.py -f username.json
List supported sites
python blackbird.py --list-sites
python blackbird.py -u crash --proxy http://127.0.0.1:8080
Show all results
By default only found accounts will be shown, however you can use the argument below to see them.
python blackbird.py -u crash --show-all
Blackbird can also be used with Docker.
docker pull p1ngul1n0/blackbird:v2
docker run -p 9797:9797 p1ngul1n0/blackbird:v2 "--web"
Most of the sites on this list were obtained through the incredible @whatsmynameproj project, don’t forget to visit and follow them .
The results can be exported as a PDF Report.
When possible Blackbird will extract the user’s metadata, bringing data such as name, bio, location and profile picture.
Blackbird uses a random UserAgent from a list of 1000 UserAgents in each request to prevent blocking.
Blackbird sends async HTTP requests, allowing a lot more speed when discovering user accounts.
Blackbird uses JSON as a template to store and read data.
I’m grateful to all contributors who improved and bugfixed the project.
- @RelatedTitle – Fixed the Youtube user search URL.
- @prisar – Fixed the OS check for AsyncIO policy.
- @itmaru – Fixed ‘across’ typo.
- @Bryan-Herrera-DEV – Added Universocraft site.
- @devXprite – Added NPM and PyPI sites.
- @ChrisCarini – Fixed ‘supported’ typo.
- @Pandede – Fixed No such file or directory: ‘python’ #24 issue, reformatted with autopep8, implemented
enumerateand code splitting for functions.
- @tr33n – Implemented random UserAgent for each request.
- @Sebsebzen – Added VKontakte (with metadata).
- @LsvanDarko – Added requests package to requirements.txt.
- @wymiotkloaki – Added basic .gitignore file and 21 sites.
- @dwaltsch – Added Dockerfile.
- Implement Flask Web Server to optimize UX
- Export results in PDF
- Implement metadata extraction
- Publish a docker image
- Add unit test (Change ID to Appname, add “invalid-user” and “valid-user” params in JSON.)
- Export results in CSV
- Deploy on Cloud
Feel free to contact me on Twitter