Raven-Storm is a powerful DDoS tool for penetration tests including attacks for Layer 3, Layer 4, and Layer 7 written in python3.
Raven-Storm aims to test, understand, and learn from stress-testing attacks.
Raven-Storm can deal with strong servers and can be optimized for special targets.
Raven-Storm will fit your purpose, even if it is jamming down wifi networks.
What makes it different?
- Automated and helpful for advanced usage.
- Effective and powerful in shutting down hosts and servers.
- Root/su/sudo only needed for stronger POD, but not required.
- Testing and performing stronger attacks is the goal of Raven-Storm.
- The old version of Raven-Storm supports a DDoS mode to connect and make every attack stronger.
- Features 3 different layer attacks Layer 3, Layer 4, and Layer 7.
What attack to use:
For devices on your local network use the l3 module.
For UPD/TCP services of devices use the l4 module.
For websites use the flood module.
Documentation and Installation:
Click here for the installation and download.
Grab a copy of the source code before the rewrite.
The preview shows an old version 2.8
- Removed DDOS function.
- Added new attack methods.
- Rewrite using CLIF.
- Now human-readable.
- Improved Layer 4.
- Easier to use.
- Removed unused features such as running Raven-Storm through arguments or self-learning.
Feel free to create costume modules.
Info and Warning:
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE TOOL IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW DOS WORKS OR DO NOT KNOW WHEN DOS BECOMES ILLEGAL.
THE CREATOR DID NOT INTEND TO CREATE RAVEN-STORM FOR ILLEGAL USAGE AND THEREFORE DOES NOT SUPPORT ANY ILLEGAL USAGE OF THIS TOOL.
MIT Taguar258 2020
THE CREATOR DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY RAVEN-STORM AND DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY DUE TO BAD USAGE OF RAVEN-STORM.
BY USING THIS TOOL YOU MUST AGREE WITH THOSE TERMS AND YOU MUST TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY YOURSELF.