This project should be used for authorized testing or educational purposes only.
The main objective behind creating this offensive project was to aid security researchers and to enhance the understanding of commercial HTTP loader style botnets. We hope this project helps to contribute to the malware research community and people can develop efficient countermeasures.
Usage of UBoat without prior mutual consistency can be considered as an illegal activity. It is the final user’s responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws. Authors assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.
What is a Botnet ?
- Written in C++ with no dependencies.
- Encrypted C&C communications.
- Persistence to prevent your control from being lost.
- Connection redundancy (Uses a fallback server address or domain).
- DDoS methods (TCP & UDP Flood).
- Task Creation System (Altering system HWID, Country, IP, OS.System).
- Remote command execution.
- Update and uninstall other malware.
- Download and execute other malware.
- Active as well as a passive key-logger.
- Enable Windows RDP.
- Plugin system for easy feature updates.
Getting started ?
- Download the bot from https://github.com/Souhardya/UBoat/releases
- Follow the wiki at https://github.com/Souhardya/UBoat/wiki
Contributors & Maintainers
- Souhardya Sardar ( @malpwn )
- Tuhinshubhra aka r3dhax0r ( @r3dhax0r )
- Jorge Matricali ( https://github.com/matricali )
UBoat is released under the MIT License. See LICENSE file for more details.