Vajra is an automated web hacking framework to automate boring recon tasks and same scans for multiple target during web applications penetration testing. Vajra has highly customizable target scope based scan feature. Instead of running all the scan on target, it runs only those scan selected by you which will minimize unnecessary traffic and stores output in one place at CouchDB.
Vajra uses most common open source tools which every Bug Hunter runs during their testing on target. It does all the stuffs through web browser with very simple UI that makes it absolute beginner friendly framework.
Analyzing your data from scan result is very important in Bug Bounty. The chances of missing anything is less only if you could visualize your data in proper way and Vajra does so with a lot of filters.
I created this project for my personal use (about 6 months ago) but looking at its usefulness, I decided to make it open-source so that it can save your time and can get some more improvement from community.
Currently, I added only 27 unique bug bounty feature to it but more will be added in near future.
Visit this URL for Demo: https://hackwithproxy.tech/login
None of the scan will work in demo website. Username: root password: toor
- Highly target specific scan
- Run multiple scans in parallel
- Highly customizable scan based on user requirements
- Absolute beginner friendly Web UI
- Fast (as it is Asynchronous)
- Export result in CSV or directly copy to clipboard
- Telegram Notification
What Vajra does
- Subdomain Scan with IP, Status Code and Title.
- Subdomain Takeover Scan
- Port Scan
- Endpoints Discovery
- Endpoints with Parameter Discovery
- 24/7 Monitor Subdomains
- Templates Scan using Nuclei
- Fuzz endpoints to find hidden endpoints or critical files (e.g .env)
- Fuzz with Custom Generated wordlist
- Checks for Broken Links
- Filter Endpoints based on extensions
- Favicon Hash
- Github Dorks
- CORS Scan
- CRLF Scan
- 403 Bypasser
- Find Hidden Parameters
- Google Hacking
- Shodan Search Queries
- Create target based Custom Wordlist
- Vulnerability Scan
- CVE Scan
- CouchDB to store all scan output
Result of Scan
All the installation instructions are available at wiki page. Find the wiki documentation here: