- Project use browser for encrypt/decrypt (AES) and store data in locally. Full confidentiality of data, end-to-end encryption, by default nothing is sent out. No backend system, only front-end technology, pure JS client.
- Use custom issues templates!
- The use of templates greatly speeds up the work for pentester or security auditor. Import CVE or CWE data also possible.
- Import issues from security scanners
- Supported import from: Nmap, Nessus, Burp, OpenVAS. After importing, easily manage and edit vulnerabilities.
- TXT & HTML & PDF
- You can download report in TXT, HTML formats!. If you need PDF just ‘print as PDF’ html report.
- You can easly attach any file you want to. Screenshot, movie or scanner output in txt. Automatically doing checksum sha256 of attached file.
- All important changes in report will be logged in to changelog and update to the next version of the report.
- Export Issues
- You can export issues to popular bugtrackers like Atlassian JIRA or use secure way to share only issues.
- Share report
- You can share your report using AES encryption by default.
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
--prod flag for a production build.
Please follow and like us: